Earn $1000 with Python Web Scraping
Earn Your First $1,000 on the side with Python Web Scraping
Get started now!
Finally… a legitimate program to learn Web Scraping in Python and turn it into an income of $1,000/month or more!
All this within 6 weeks or less!
Image this... You are thinking about learning Python. Maybe you already know the basics. May be you know some other programming language basics.
And you have no idea what to learn next! It is all so confusing. There are too many choices. Everyone has a different opinion.
Everyone tells you it takes many years to become a programmer. You are confused. You are in a continued state of "analysis-paralysis". You are analyzing so much that you are not able to do anything.
Now imagine this. 6 weeks from now, you start making $1,000 a month. All this with only a few hours a day! On the days you choose to work!
Option 1: You can keep living your life as it is and be in the same place even 6 weeks from now.
Option 2: You decide that its time to earn enough money to not worry about getting a job or having an option to quit the one you have...or buying those $400 headphones without worrying about the price tag...or may be just saving all of it in your savings account.
This course will begin with a quick refresher of the Python fundamentals that you need to know. If you don't know anything, it's okay. You need to have very little knowledge of Python.
After that, you will start learning Scrapy--the gold standard and number#1 Python library for Web Scraping.
Almost the examples you see in this course are real-world. Most are taken directly from job listings.
You will also learn how to selectively apply to the jobs on freelancing sites so that you spend minimum time to receive maximum money.
In most of the cases, you would need only 1 or 2 jobs to make that $1,000.
We would go through many case studies—real jobs postings on freelancing sites—and complete the tasks.
As you get better, you would be able to get more with lesser work!
You would have lifetime access to all the material and it will be updated as needed
WARNING: This course is not for everyone!
This course is not for you, if...
- You are looking to master algorithms in Python
- If you have no idea what HTML and CSS means (all we need is just a very basic idea of HTML and CSS)
- You don't have 5 hours per week. (if you think you don't have even 5 hours in a week, just analyze what you have done in the past 24 hours)
This course is for you, if...
- You are a student/have a full-time job/have no job and want to earn $1,000 on the side
- You know at least the basics of coding
- You can dedicate yourself to working! This course is for freelancing and for getting a job if you want. This is not for passive income
- If you know what web scraping is but don't know where to begin
- If you want to earn NOW instead of waiting for months learning how to code, searching and applying for a job.
Try the course 100% Risk-Free!
I invite you to try the entire course for 30 days! If you don't like it for any reason, you will get a full refund!
I have been writing code for over 20 years now. I have worked with multi-billion dollar software development companies and learn a lot along the way.
I love writing code, and I love teaching others.
When my daughter returns from school, my first question is always, "Did you have fun?"
And that is my philosophy. Learning should be fun. I strive to make my courses as much practical as possible so that you have lot of fun, and learn in the process.